Saturday, March 8, 2008

My First Blog

In an attempt to keep in better contact with friends and family I have come up with the lofty idea of making a blog...not really sure how I am going to do at it since I am a pitiful writer and get very little time on the computer these days...but I am going to try it out. So here is my first attempt at making a blog...

What is it about chick-fil-a that makes kids want to go whenever you say those magic words? Lucy heard Dave and I say them and it was all over for her. The only place we could have lunch was Chick-fil-a. She wanted chicken nuggets. So, we went there. What did Lucy eat? The fruit and drank the chocolate milk (within about 2 minutes, mind you)...she was not at all interested in the chicken. Could we not have gotten good quality fruit and chocolate milk somewhere a little more interesting like Corner Bakery or some other place that mom and dad could have enjoyed a little bit more? Oh well, such small sacrifices that we make to remain cool and fun to our kids. Hey, at least they have good waffle fries, right?


2 comments:

wads and bob said...

Love it, and especially the pics! Keep up the good work!

Terri's Blog said...

Love the blog!! It will help keep me motivated to keep mine up to date.